Where is the evidence of man-made climate change?
Written by Hans Schreuder
After more than eight years analysing all aspects of climate alarm, from the initial scare that man’s emissions of carbon dioxide caused global warming to a name-change to man-made climate change – when the globe stopped warming despite ever increasing atmospheric carbon dioxide – to a further name-change to climate disruption – then it was realised that climate changes all the time – it is time to face the music and ask: “Where is the evidence regarding man-made climate change?”
Let me to point you in the direction of some recent reports and studies that use the scientific method to analyse and appraise the current situation of blaming carbon dioxide emissions, especially those coming from human activity.
1. There has never ever, as yet, been presented any empirical evidence that can be interpreted as proof that the totality of atmospheric carbon dioxide has any influence upon the climate; quite the reverse: climate influences the level of atmospheric carbon dioxide. The man-made proportion of the total amount of atmospheric carbon dioxide is in any case only around 3%, that’s three percent and is the figure detailed in several UN IPCC reports.
2. For an extensive report on many popular climate alarm scenarios, please refer to Marc Morano’s summary.
3. Here is proof, one of many, that there is no magical greenhouse effect, making or keeping earth warmer that it should be and being enhanced by the increase in carbon dioxide.
4. The scientific truth about atmospheric carbon dioxide is that is causes atmospheric cooling and no global warming at all is even possible; quite the opposite of what you have been told thus far!
5. Please immerse yourself in this letter to Australian Climate Minister Greg Hunt and decide if you have been shown any evidence that would stand up to scientific scrutiny.
6. One of the pillars of the UN IPCC science – the K&T earth energy budget – is effectively overthrown in this report.
7. For any further scientific research please refer to http://principia-scientific.org/ and get a copy of this book “Climate for the Layman” and then decide for yourself what is likely to be the truth: man-made climate alarm or a politically motivated scenario based on the principles of the UN’s “Agenda 21“, from within which the UN IPCC was formed.
It’s all about population control and natural resource preservation and nothing at all to do with the climate, but don’t take my word for it, please find out for yourself and make sure to watch this stark analysis of Agenda 21.
Do not hesitate to present proof positive that atmospheric carbon dioxide causes global warming or climate change or climate disruption; to date – January 2015 – none has been found.
The settled science is nothing of the kind and is in fact a misunderstanding about thermodynamics to which none of the scientists currently employed to find that elusive “proof” dare admit, as it will mean instant dismissal and shame.
To then teach children about the incorrect use of science is nothing short of a betrayal of trust in the education system.